We all love to hear and read great relationship advice from love experts and pros. However, there are times that we get bored by this repetitive advice and inspirational quotes from Pinterest, Tumblr, and many more social media platforms.
So just to change the style, here is honest to goodness advice from internet strangers and celebrities.
1. Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in. – Richard Jeni
2. Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions. – Woody Allen
3. When choosing sexual partners, remember talent is not sexually transmittable. – Tina Fey
4. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. – Jim Carrey
5. Never trust a man wearing more than zero necklaces. – Audrey Farnsworth
6. Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are. – Will Ferrell
7. If you text ‘I love you’ to a person and the person writes back an emoji – no matter what that emoji is, they don’t love you back. – Chelsea Peretti
8. Dear Couples Who Fight In Public, stop trying to whisper and would it kill you to include some backstory. – Maura Quint